NAVEGAR É PRECISO

Arrived in Huatulco, Southern Mexico

Posted 17 January 2011

We arrived in Huatulco this afternoon. We are currently moored at Marina Chahue, the first time we are back in a marina since Ensenada. We gave the boat a good wash, actually we washed the boat twice. Lots of salt and sand had accumulated.

We are planning a trip to Oaxaca to see the Monte Alban Ruins. We are taking the overnight bus tomorrow and will return on Thursday 20 January.

We will do another small provisioning on Friday and then clear customs and immigration in Mexico from here. We will then make our way to El Salvador (about 5 days sailing) depending when we get the weather window for the Gulf of Tehuantepec.

1 comment:

  1. Hello friends! I'm Marco Briseño of Guadalajara, Mexico, I'm excited checking your journey! We talked in Barra de Navidad, Mexico on December 30, 2010, remind me? Too bad that I could not see you before leaving.
    I hope that you had a nice trip in Oaxaca.
    I congratulate you and I send you blessings! I will follow you in your blog frequently.

    ReplyDelete